Gold iWIN ETF - Exchange Traded Funds - ICICI Prudential
ICICI Prudential Gold iWIN ETF
World over, Gold is a subject of economic interest and is viewed as an avenue for investments. But in India, it has a deeper significance as it appeals to a number of emotions, from a form of adornment to a status symbol. Through the years gold's appeal in India has evolved from an object of pure aesthetic value to a commodity which offers itself as an avenue for investment and wealth creation.
ICICI Prudential Gold iWIN ETF, an open-ended exchange traded fund, aims to provide investment returns that, before expenses, closely track the performance of domestic prices of Gold derived from the LBMA AM fixing prices.
This fund is a passively managed open-ended Exchange Traded fund, which invests in gold bullion and instruments with gold as underlying, so as to provide investment returns that, before expenses, closely track the performance of domestic prices of Gold derived from the LBMA AM fixing prices. The fund is not actively managed and it does not engage in any activities designed to obtain a profit from, or to ameliorate losses caused by, changes in the price of gold.
This fund is ideal for -
- Investors looking to diversify from other asset classes like Equity, Debt & Real Estate.
- Investors who already have physical gold holdings.
- Its cost is lower than buying, storing and insuring physical gold.
- Gold can be bought and sold in small quantities - as low as 1 unit (approximately equivalent to 0.1 gram of gold.
- Unlike jewellery or coins or bars, ETF units can be liquidated easily to benefit from rise in price of gold.
- Purity of gold purchased will be 99.50% or higher.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking* :
- Long term wealth creation solution
- A Gold exchange traded fund that seeks to provide investment returns
that closely track domestic prices of Gold, subject to tracking error.
- High risk.(BROWN)
*Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the
product is suitable for them.
Open-ended Exchange Traded Fund
NSE Symbol & BSE Scrip ID
BSE Scrip Code
Aprox. 0.1 gram of gold
Application size - Directly with AMC
10,000 units & in mutiple thereof
Application size through NSE & BSE
1 Unit & in multiple thereof
There will be no exit load on units bought or sold through the NSE and BSE. Investors are
requested to note that the brokerage for purchase or sale of units of the Scheme on the exchange
is to be born by the investors themselves.