Short Term Plan - Debt Funds - ICICI Prudential
ICICI Prudential Short Term Plan
Sometimes we overestimate our need to have instant access to our money. This leads to our hard earned money lying idle in the bank account, while we keep planning to deploy our money in a way that will earn higher interest. At the same time we may not want to lock our money into a long term investment because we might require it in the near future.
ICICI Prudential Short Term Plan, an open-ended income fund, is designed for such short-term requirement, as it enables deploying of funds for shorter periods of time, from 3 to 6 months, to generate regular income while cautiously monitoring the rate of interest.
This fund invests in a basket of debt securities, which have a shorter term to maturity. The portfolio predominantly comprises of short-term instruments issued by the corporate sector and takes view-based limited G-Sec exposure. The portfolio is constructed to earn credit spreads and short term market yield at lower levels of interest rate risk
- It enables participation in short term debt market, which is a large scale institutional market.
- It enables appropriate matching of the investor's time horizon; funds which are not required for a short term need not be kept as liquid cash only.
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking* :
- Short term income generation and capital appreciation solution
- A debt fund that aims to generate income by investing in a range of debt and money market instruments of various maturities.
*Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the
product is suitable for them.
Open Ended Income Fund
Regular & Direct
Dividend Reinvestment with Fortnightly frequency.
Rs.5000 (plus in multiples of Rs.1)
Min. Additional Investment
Rs.1000 (plus in multiples of Re.1)
Nil. Upfront commission shall be paid directly by the investor to the AMFI registered Distributors based on the investors' assessment of various factors including the service rendered by the distributor.
- If units purchased or switched in from another scheme of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund are redeemed or switched out within 7 days from the date of allotment
0.25% of the applicable net Asset Values (NAV).
If units purchased or switched in from another scheme of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund are redeemed or switched out after 7 days from the date of allotment - Nil.(w.e.f 3rd May 2016)
Redemption Cheques Issued
Minimum Redemption Amt.
Rs.500 (plus in multiples of Re.1)
Systematic Investment Plan
Systematic Withdrawal Plan